Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Where's Joe (Pops)
Another Year Older EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm by Guest

» Reunion 2009
Another Year Older EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 am by Guest

» Guess What ???
Another Year Older EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:02 pm by Guest

» Rules for attending the Reunion
Another Year Older EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 pm by Guest

» 2010 Reuion
Another Year Older EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:25 pm by Ham Bone

» Reunion Facilities
Another Year Older EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 pm by Ham Bone

» Rita Jean
Another Year Older EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:41 pm by Ham Bone

» Smith-Bailey
Another Year Older EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:23 am by Ham Bone

» Wal-Mart has everything!
Another Year Older EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:11 pm by Ham Bone

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Another Year Older

Go down

Another Year Older Empty Another Year Older

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:02 am

I told Tim I turned %% yesterday. Well, duh, yesterday was the 8th. I meant on the 7th. I had my first official "senior" moment, I guess. Sorry about that Tim. Ginger informed me that I was now officially a "senior." I thought "senior" started at 65! Does anyone know, or care? Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Gary took me to Hannibal for lunch. We went to the Becky Thatcher Restaurant, a hole in the wall. It was hilarious! We went inside and saw that it was crowded, but we found a table right away. It was still dirty, but we cleaned it off with napkins and waited for the waitress to take our order. She must have been close to 75 years old! I watched her and noticed that she kept turning away from her customers with a disgusted look on her face, saying, "Jesus Christ!" I laughed, because it reminded me of Clint Eastwood in the movie "Gran Torino." She really was a character, but sweet, nonetheless. We ordered the catfish basket, but they ran out of catfish, so I had a hamburger instead, and Gary had chicken strips. Ashley had a grilled cheese sandwich with fries, and the waitress brought Landen a few club crackers. He ended up throwing a margarine packet at an elderly lady as she walked by our table. Ha! She said, "Oh!" Gary leaned close to me and said, "This wasn't the romantic dinner I had in mind." I replied, "I know, Dear, you take me to all the best places in town." In Fort Worth he'd take me to the "Outback Steak House." It was fun anyway. I ran into a lady at an antique store who looked just like "Maxine!"

Back to top Go down

Another Year Older Empty Re: Another Year Older

Post by Ham Bone Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:49 pm

At least it wasn't Hannibal Lecter's.
Ham Bone
Ham Bone
The Grand Knuckle Head
The Grand Knuckle Head

Male Number of posts : 132
Job : Dump Ground Manager, Area 51
Humor : Very Sick
Registration date : 2008-03-21

https://smith-bailey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:44 pm

I would have freaked Shocked !!! This restaurant didn't have fried brains on the menu Twisted Evil . Yes, I watched all them Hannibal Lecter movies. If that wasn't bad enough I watched them again and again. I have the CDs. I like Anthony Hopkins. He is unshakened. All his movies are good. I liked "Meet Joe Black," and liked "Fracture," even more. It's amazing how someone so evil as Hannibal Lecter can lure people into watching the movies over and over again. I suppose the mind can't comprehend it and goes back to make sure what they saw was really what they seen. We had a dog named Pumpkin. She was so ugly she was cute. May be, that's what it is. Evil reaches a cute stage. It's a dangerous stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ham Bone Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Don't like horror movies unless it is like the old ones. Creature from the black lagoon, The forbidden Planet etc.
Ham Bone
Ham Bone
The Grand Knuckle Head
The Grand Knuckle Head

Male Number of posts : 132
Job : Dump Ground Manager, Area 51
Humor : Very Sick
Registration date : 2008-03-21

https://smith-bailey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content